If you’re just starting out in the artificial intelligence (AI) world, then Python is a great language to learn since most of the tools are built using it. Deep learning is a technique used to make predictions using data, and it heavily relies on neural networks. This course will show you how to build a neural network from scratch.
In a production setting, you would use a deep learning framework like TensorFlow or PyTorch instead of building your own neural network. That said, having some knowledge of how neural networks work is helpful because you can use it to better architect your deep learning models.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What artificial intelligence is
- How both machine learning and deep learning play a role in AI
- How a neural network functions internally
- How to build a neural network from scratch using Python
- 8 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: