If you’re building your own Django applications, you might decide to extend them with user accounts. In this video course, you’ll learn how to work with Django user management and add it to your program.
By the end of this video course, you’ll be able to:
- Create an application where users can register, log in, and reset and change passwords on their own
- Edit the default Django templates responsible for user management
- Send password reset emails to actual email addresses
- Authenticate using an external service
You may find it useful to complete Get Started With Django: Build a Portfolio App before beginning this course. However, you can also apply Django user management to any Django apps that you’ve created.
- 13 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: