Python 3.9 is here! Volunteers from all over the world have been working on improvements to Python for the past year. While beta versions have been available for some time, the first official version of Python 3.9 was released on October 5, 2020.
Every release of Python includes new, improved, and deprecated features, and Python 3.9 is no different. The documentation gives a complete list of the changes. Below, you’ll take an in-depth look at the coolest features that the latest version of Python brings to the table.
In this course, you’ll learn about:
- Accessing and calculating with time zones
- Merging and updating dictionaries effectively
- Using decorators based on expressions
- Combining type hints and other annotations
- 10 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion