You wrote a Python script that you’re proud of, and now you want to show it off to the world. But how? Most people won’t know what to do with your
.py file. Converting your script into a Python web application is a great solution to make your code usable for a broad audience.
In this course, you’ll learn how to go from a local Python script to a fully deployed Flask web application that you can share with the world.
By the end of this course, you’ll know:
- What web applications are and how you can host them online
- How to convert a Python script into a Flask web application
- How to improve user experience by adding HTML to your Python code
- How to deploy your Python web application to Google App Engine
- 11 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion