Every programming language has special reserved words, or keywords, that have specific meanings and restrictions around how they should be used. Python is no different. Python keywords are the fundamental building blocks of any Python program.
In this video course, you’ll find a basic introduction to all Python keywords along with other resources that will be helpful for learning more about each keyword.
By the end of this video course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify Python keywords
- Understand what each keyword is used for
- Work with keywords programmatically using the
- 7 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 3 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion