PyPI is the public hosting service where open-source Python packages live.
pip install a package, that’s where it fetches it from. In this course,
you’ll learn all about the structures of a package and how to upload your own
to the PyPI server.
In this video course, you’ll learn about:
- Why packages and virtual environments exist
- How to structure a package
- How to use build systems
- The contents of the
- How to use the
- What the Flit and Poetry tools offer
Throughout this course, you’ll work with an example project: a
reader package that can be used to read Real Python tutorials in your console.
- 7 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: