As you gain experience writing code, you’ll eventually work on projects that are so large that keeping all the code in a single file becomes cumbersome.
Instead of writing a single file, you can put related code into separate files called modules. You can put individual modules together like building blocks to create a larger application.
In this video course, you’ll learn how to:
- Create your own modules
- Use modules in another file through the
- Organize several modules into a package
This video course is part of the Python Basics series, which accompanies Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3. You can also check out the other Python Basics courses.
- 21 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Quiz to Check Your Progress
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: