Amazon Web Services (AWS) has become a leader in cloud computing. One of its core components is S3, the object storage service offered by AWS. With its impressive availability and durability, it has become the standard way to store videos, images, and data. You can combine S3 with other services to build infinitely scalable applications.
Boto3 is the name of the Python SDK for AWS. It allows you to directly create, update, and delete AWS resources from your Python scripts.
If you’ve had some AWS exposure before, have your own AWS account, and want to take your skills to the next level by starting to use AWS services from within your Python code, then keep watching.
By the end of this course, you’ll:
- Be confident working with buckets and objects directly from your Python scripts
- Know how to avoid common pitfalls when using Boto3 and S3
- Understand how to set up your data from the start to avoid performance issues later
- Learn how to configure your objects to take advantage of S3’s best features
- 16 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: