If you’re up for a little challenge and would like to take your programming skills to the next level, then you’ve come to the right place! In this hands-on video course, you’ll practice object-oriented programming, among several other good practices, while building a cool maze solver project in Python.
You’ll go step by step through the guided process of building a complete and working project. This will include reading a maze from a binary file, visualizing it using scalable vector graphics (SVG), and finding the shortest path from the entrance to the exit.
In this video course, you’ll learn how to:
- Use an object-oriented approach to represent the maze in memory
- Visualize the maze and its solution using scalable vector graphics (SVG)
- Define a specialized binary file format to store the maze on disk
- Transform the maze into a traversable weighted graph
- Use a graph search algorithm in the NetworkX library to find the solution
This is an involved project that will really boost your skills as a Python programmer, and in the end, you won’t have to worry about getting lost in a maze.
- 33 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion