In Python Basics: Modules and Packages, you learned how to build an application by putting related code into separate files called modules. You also used the
import statement to use modules in another file.
In this video course, you’ll practice:
- Creating your own modules
- Using modules in another file through the
- Organizing several modules into a package with
Along the way, you’ll also get some insight into how to tackle coding challenges in general, which can be a great way to level up as a developer.
This video course is part of the Python Basics series, which accompanies Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3. You can also check out the other Python Basics courses.
Note that you’ll be using IDLE to interact with Python throughout this course. If you’re just getting started, then you might want to check out Python Basics: Setting Up Python before diving into this course.
- 16 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: