Are you a Python beginner looking for a tool that can support your learning? This course is for you! Every programmer needs a place to write their code. This course will cover an awesome tool called Thonny that will enable you to start working with Python in a beginner-friendly environment.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to install Thonny on your computer
- How to navigate Thonny’s user interface to use its built-in features
- How to use Thonny to write and run your code
- How to use Thonny to debug your code
By the end of this course, you’ll be comfortable with the development workflow in Thonny and ready to use it for your Python learning. So what is Thonny? Great question!
Thonny is a free Python Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that was especially designed with the beginner Pythonista in mind. Specifically, it has a built-in debugger that can help when you run into nasty bugs, and it allows you to do step-through expression evaluation, among other really awesome features.
- 9 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: