In many situations, you’ll need to find the number of items stored in a data structure. Python’s built-in function
len() is the tool that will help you with this task.
There are some cases in which the use of
len() is straightforward. However, there are other times when you’ll need to understand how this function works in more detail and how to apply it to different data types.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Find the length of built-in data types using
len()with third-party data types
- Provide support for
len()with user-defined classes
- 6 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion