One of the most important skills you need to build as a Python developer is to be able to run Python scripts and code. This is going to be the only way for you to know if your code works as you planned. It’s even the only way of knowing if your code works at all!
This step-by-step course will guide you through a series of ways to run Python scripts, depending on your environment, platform, needs, and skills as a programmer.
You’ll learn how to run Python scripts by using:
- The operating system command-line or terminal
- The Python interactive mode
- The IDE or text editor you like best
- The file manager of your system, by double-clicking on the icon of your script
- 7 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: