Now that you know the basics of Python, you can put that knowledge to use by building projects to put in your portfolio. The trick is finding project ideas that are just right for your level. Creating a variety of applications is a way to demonstrate your knowledge and share it with others.
In this course, you’ll get 13 project ideas that you can work on as an intermediate Python developer. The project ideas cover a wide range of application type and can be built using a command line, web based, or graphical user interface. You’ll see examples of existing applications for inspiration, and get links to Python libraries and resources to assist in your application development.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- The importance of building projects
- The major platforms you can build projects for
- Thirteen project ideas you can work on
- Some tips for working on projects
- 22 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion