Whether you’re looking to ace your coding interview or simply to level up your development skills, solving coding challenges can help you grow as a programmer. In this Real Python Code Conversation, Philipp challenges Martin to write a function that doubles each character in a string. Through their conversation, you’ll learn how to tackle a coding challenge and stand out from the pack in your job search.
In this video course, you’ll learn how to:
- Use functions to write reusable, maintainable code
- Communicate your thoughts in a coding interview
if __name__ == "__main__"to build multipurpose code
- Write tests and use test-driven development
At the end of the course, you’ll get to hear how Martin did with the coding challenge, and you’ll leave with resources for further exploration.
- 8 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion