In the previous Python Basics video course, you set up Python on your computer. With Python installed, you’re ready ready to start coding!
In this video course, you’ll:
- Write your first Python program
- Learn what happens when you run a program with an error
- Learn how to declare a variable and inspect its value
- Learn how to write comments
This course can be enjoyed alone or as an accompaniment to Python Basics: A Practical Introduction to Python 3.
Ready to begin your Python journey? Let’s go!
- 7 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Interactive Quiz to Check Your Progress
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: