Congratulations! In this course, you’ve learned one of the fundamental statistical and machine learning techniques—linear regression. Now you’re ready to put it to use in your work on statistics, machine learning, or scientific computing. With this solid foundation, you can progress toward more complex methods.
In this video course, you’ve learned:
- What linear regression is
- What linear regression is used for
- How linear regression works
- How to implement linear regression in Python, step by step
For more information on concepts covered in this course, you can check out:
- Using Jupyter Notebooks.
- Python Statistics Fundamentals: How to Describe Your Data
- NumPy, SciPy, and Pandas: Correlation With Python
- Linear Algebra in Python: Matrix Inverses and Least Squares
Congratulations, you made it to the end of the course! What’s your #1 takeaway or favorite thing you learned? How are you going to put your newfound skills to use? Leave a comment in the discussion section and let us know.