return statement is a key component of functions and methods. You can use the
return statement to make your functions send Python objects back to the caller code. These objects are known as the function’s return value. You can use them to perform further computation in your programs.
return statement effectively is a core skill if you want to code custom functions that are Pythonic and robust.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to use the Python
returnstatement in your functions
- How to return single or multiple values from your functions
- What best practices to observe when using
- How to structure more advanced return statements
- 21 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 2 Downloadable Resources
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: