In this step-by-step course, you’ll dig into the basic data types that are built into Python.
By the end of this course:
- You’ll learn about several basic numeric, string, and Boolean types that are built into Python.
- You’ll see what objects of these types look like and how you can represent them.
- You’ll get an overview of Python’s built-in functions, which are pre-written chunks of code that you can call to do useful things.
- 18 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- 1 Downloadable Resource
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: